The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1comisario político masculinecomisaria política feminine
- There are no aging commissars clinging on to party rule.
- In time of war the political imperatives of the commissar might become subordinated to the professional needs of the field commander, but the concession was only temporary.
- The code officer served as secretary and the commissar as prosecutor.
- We were led upstairs, extremely exhausted, to the smarmy commissar's luxurious office with bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
- The armies in which the left-wing commissars remained influential had taken the old Taiping route to Changsha and Wuhan.
- The team was enjoying a little capitalist indulgence under the watchful eye of their commissar.
- This elected the party's commissars and Lenin was the president.
- There was a Nazi party commissar in every factory to make sure that the State's will was done.
- Like the pope and the Soviet commissars of old, Greenspan appears to have discovered the political usefulness of posing as infallible.
- Krementsov successfully portrays the scientists, their managers, the commissars and the local and national politicians.
- Committing itself to preserving and protecting US capital markets, the Federal Reserve has since the onset of Mr. Greenspan's tenure in reality acted in a manner more befitting a Soviet commissar of the Cold War era.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!