The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de notario
nombreplural commissioners for oaths
abogado autorizado para dar fe de las declaraciones bajo juramento(in UK)notario masculinonotaria femenino
- Unmarried fathers can be appointed guardian by a court or simply with the agreement of the mother if both sign a declaration to that effect before a commissioner for oaths.
- Both Licensed Conveyancers and Legal Executives have the powers of a commissioner for oaths.
- Your signature and photograph on this form must be witnessed by a notary public, commissioner for oaths, lawyer or the Canadian Embassy.
- I'm looking for a commissioner for oaths to witness a few document signings.
- Some financial institutions may have people on staff who are commissioners for oaths.
- An appointment as commissioner for oaths may be revoked when the person has been found guilty of misrepresentation, fraud, or an offence against the Act, or has made a material misstatement in his or her application for appointment.
- Under the Solicitors Order 1976, all solicitors are commissioners for oaths, which means that they can witness official documents other than those prepared by themselves or their opponents in a case.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!