The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of artículo
1(product)artículo masculineproducto masculinemercancía femininemercadería feminine South America
- His time is a valuable commodity, and when reporters are denied it, they can become annoyed.
- We need more flexibility in the system, as time with patients is a valuable commodity.
- Skilled consultants and business advisers can be very valuable commodities in the right hands.
- One of the most valuable commodities is youth, and as a songwriter, you're condemned to relive it.
- In every sport, there are a few valuable commodities that owners find most important.
- Industry credibility, he says, was always going to be a far more valuable commodity than hype and exposure.
- The apartment comes with a car parking space, a valuable commodity in this area of the city.
- Space was a precious commodity on sailing ships, and decks were kept as clear as possible.
- He wants to enforce his own view that water is a precious commodity to be used only as necessary.
- Which just goes to show that even money cannot stop time, the most precious of all commodities.
- Neither does he have much in the way of time, the commodity most precious when finances are limited.
- He asks them to think about what is precious, what invaluable commodities they have.
- Firstly, I do agree that water is amongst New Zealand's most precious commodities.
- Experience, considered a priceless commodity in life, can also be a useful ally in football.
- Water is a very scarce, precious and essential commodity and it is essential for survival.
- Time is my most precious commodity so I don't waste it on people I don't want to see or on things I don't want to do.
- Awareness is the most precious commodity that exists in any culture.
- To me, sleep was the most precious commodity in the world and I would fight for as much of it as I could.
- Time is the most precious commodity everyone has in life and how it is used is vital.
- After all, it is precisely because music is a commodity that producing it is such a struggle.
- Exports of primary commodities and the import of finished products are not favourable for any country.
- What the seller wants ultimately to receive in exchange for the commodities sold is other commodities.
- Now you can see the plan is to diversify the economy and not only depend on the production of primary commodities.
- The ultimate aim is to replace most of imported products with locally produced commodities.
- Governments were encouraged to specialise in the production of a narrow range of agricultural commodities for export.
- Other orphans are stopped from attending school in order to sell commodities at the market to earn some income.
- Suppose at first that only two commodities are produced, wheat and iron.
- In addition the figures depend largely on the price of the underlying commodities the company sells: oil and gas.
- Initially it was commodities like wheat or coffee which were the subject of such trading.
- The performance of many is closely linked to trends in commodity prices and raw materials.
- The way to deal with a commodity consumer market is to be the biggest player and have the strongest brand.
- The company continues with its ongoing strategy of moving away from commodity products.
- In general, a miner's profit is determined by the market price of the commodity it extracts from the ground.
- Countries have continued to stack up debts because falling prices of commodities like coffee have cut into export earnings.
- His wife hails from Hamburg, Germany, and he had a spell working as a commodity broker for a bank.
- These were analyses of commodities markets and various systems sold on an annual basis.
- Crude oil and refined products are not the only commodities that are in short supply these days.
- Other commodities whose prices declined include coffee, tobacco, gold and cotton.
- On the contrary, if farmers are to increase their incomes they must find ways to add value to the commodities they produce.
- For example, all commodities are traded at various market locations.
2Financemateria prima feminine(trading/broker) (before noun) en materias primasthe commodity or commodities market — el mercado de materias primas
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!