The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1nombre común masculino
- Making a common noun plural usually means adding an s or changing the ending of the original word.
- It is a common mistake to capitalise a common noun that is an important word in a sentence.
- One project in the Centre focused on how children distinguish between proper names and common nouns.
- Tell students that common nouns are not capitalized and proper nouns are capitalized.
- All other nouns begin with small letters and are common nouns.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!