The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1acciones ordinarias feminine
- In the first half of fiscal 2001, they spent $61 million to buy shares of common stock via the company's employee stock-purchase plan.
- A share of common stock is ownership in a company.
- Employee options are ordinarily given on common stock.
- This means that convertible bonds limit risk should the stock price plummet, while limiting exposure to upside price movements of the underlying common stock.
- For this reason, common stock generally ranks among the most speculative of investments as their return depends on what will happen in an unpredictable future.
- The $230 million price represents $23 per share in cash for 10 million shares of common stock.
- It is issuing 82 million shares of common stock.
- In North America, however, shareholders rights tend to be more developed than other nations and are standard for the purchase of any common stock.
- Furthermore, the annual coupons of corporate bonds are more predictable and often higher than the dividends received on common stock.
- Many investors would not pass up the opportunity to buy common stock in these companies, so why do so many avoid these companies' bonds?
- Thus, as an owner of common stock, you do get somewhat of a say in controlling the shape and direction of the company even though this say isn't a direct control.
- Once the dual structure ends, the family and management will have just 18% of common stock.
- Management also intends to issue up to 75 million shares of common stock, mostly to employees as part of an incentive program.
- Also during the quarter, the company repurchased a total of 35 million shares of common stock at a cost of $1.0 billion under an ongoing program.
- The aggregate purchase price for the shares of common stock is $4.1 million, or approximately $0.93 per share.
- For example, when purchasing a share of common stock outright, the buyer gets both the upside and the downside potential of the stock.
- The steelmaker said it plans to offers 3.65 million shares of common stock at $29 per share.
- Capital to operate the mine was raised by selling shares of common stock.
- The company's common stock began trading on the NASDAQ exchange in February 2003.
- The Company's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TGX.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!