The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The photographs are both stunning and confounding in their simplicity and in the commonalities that they share.
- To be sure, the territories share important commonalities of climate, geography, demography, economy and identity.
- They nourished their differences more than their commonalities.
- But what's notable, when you read several of these books together, is the lack of other commonalities between them.
- It is useful to identify commonalities among the scenarios.
- It is often women who recognise their commonalities and common suffering and are willing to put pride and hatred aside in order to work together.
- There are so many things in common in our traditions, and we would like to emphasize the commonalities.
- I think there are a lot of commonalities between the two, and therefore it will be a valuable experience.
- So there are many commonalities, but there are some differences as well.
- There were a number of commonalities among the situations.
- That there are so many unlikely commonalities amongst the various established religions, even those that have evolved independently.
- There are commonalities that exist in all cultures.
- While plants and animals have distinctly different nutritional requirements, there are some commonalities.
- The rifles in service from 1893 until the middle of the 20th century display a strong commonality of handling features.
- Our two countries share a commonality of views on many issues.
- But these two bands share far more than a commonality of inspiration.
- The commonality amongst most types of Cuban art is the brilliant use of vivid, bold.
- Centralizing security responsibilities has the downside of making our security more brittle, by instituting a commonality of approach and a uniformity of thinking.
- First, we have aligned ourselves with all other chambers and associations where we find a commonality in thinking and purpose.
- She seems to have found an identity here; a commonality of purpose; a collective longing for the old country and known gods and familiar people.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!