The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- In Eastern Europe it was abolished with the fall of communism and adoption of democracy.
- You don't seem to know the difference between capitalism, communism and socialism.
- Men dominated the occupational system during communism, and this has not changed.
- The chief cause of the end of the cold war was the collapse of communism in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
- Under socialism or communism, producers of profit and receivers of profit are the same people.
- First, it has to be remembered that the collapse of communism came quickly and was not anticipated.
- True communism has no government and people own and operate everything communally.
- Capitalism and communism diminish the status of the individual, both as a citizen and as a human being.
- One of the themes of her book is China's change from old communism to new capitalism.
- These led to the dismantling and collapse of communism throughout Eastern and Central Europe.
- The Poles' victory at Warsaw was seen at the time as the salvation of European democracy in the face of communism.
- Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union until the collapse of communism a decade ago.
- One might expect that Marx would go on to explain in some detail what communism would be like.
- Without him, it might not have been feasible to negotiate the transition from communism to democracy.
- Yesterday's is the fifth fully free parliamentary election since the transition from communism to multiparty democracy in 1989.
- I returned to Japan in 1948, and I found the red flags of communism everywhere.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!