The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
establecimiento educativo de nivel terciario(in US)
- Chloe would be attending university in the fall, and Liam would be going to El Camino, a community college in the area.
- I continued taking classes at the community college in the county where we lived.
- An accounting professor at a Minnesota community college has her students study the federal budget.
- Many students arrive at the community college lacking basic skills in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- While taking classes at the community college Norma felt she received ‘great’ support.
- At a nearby community college, a similar system has made interim reporting of grades a requirement.
- Staff members in the programs described have been educated in disability issues and how they might be addressed in a community college.
- The implementation of certificate programs in the comprehensive community college was reviewed for this paper.
- When I started at the community college, it was for art classes only.
- Clearly, the table indicates that open admissions continues to be a central function of the community college.
- At the community college, all that was needed was for her to take their placement test.
- Another college studied was a large urban community college, with five campuses in two Florida counties.
- He's in high school, and he also attends part-time at a community college.
- I finished at a community college, focusing on computer programming, and am now working for a reasonable income.
- More women were entering Oregon State University while men were more likely to attend a community college and then transfer.
- Patricia is an English instructor at a small community college.
- She began at the local community college, where, after nine years she earned an associate's degree.
- Besides her job as a ward secretary at the hospital, she was studying for her nursing degree at a local community college.
- He's now a student at a community college in Sacramento, California, where he's studying journalism.
- Also, when I first got out of high school, I went to a community college.
- Un tipo de universidad norteamericana donde se imparten cursos de nivel universitario de dos años de duración. Son cursos prácticos orientados a la población local.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!