Learn English Grammar From A–Z
centro comunitario que alberga a menores que están al margen de la ley
- Mr Walker said: ‘We operate an ‘open door’ policy, so we accept anyone who wants to rebuild their lives and live in a community home.
- It became an assisted community home under the Children's Act of 1969.
- He could not be placed in an ordinary community home because he had held two children hostage at such a home the previous year.
- Volunteers willing to befriend young people in foster care and community homes are being sought.
- Volunteers are being sought in Bradford to help improve life for children in foster care and community homes.
- They were one of the first couples in the city to sign up to Community Parents scheme, which encouraged families to take children from community homes into their own homes.
- Residential community homes accommodate juveniles who have committed less serious offenses or are nearing the end of their sentence and preparing to return home.