The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
centro comunitario que alberga a menores que están al margen de la ley
- Mr Walker said: ‘We operate an ‘open door’ policy, so we accept anyone who wants to rebuild their lives and live in a community home.
- It became an assisted community home under the Children's Act of 1969.
- He could not be placed in an ordinary community home because he had held two children hostage at such a home the previous year.
- Volunteers willing to befriend young people in foster care and community homes are being sought.
- Volunteers are being sought in Bradford to help improve life for children in foster care and community homes.
- They were one of the first couples in the city to sign up to Community Parents scheme, which encouraged families to take children from community homes into their own homes.
- Residential community homes accommodate juveniles who have committed less serious offenses or are nearing the end of their sentence and preparing to return home.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!