The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1asistencia médica local feminine
- After the 1974 reorganisation he became a consultant in community medicine.
- The commission recommended that the school should be firmly based in the disciplines of community medicine and public health and that it should train doctors appropriately for the country's needs.
- Because the number of doctors was so small, medical education was focused on community medicine, he said.
- Despite the pressures of work in Nairobi, he made time for visits with the flying doctor service to remote provincial and mission hospitals, a practice that helped to form his deep concern for community medicine in all its aspects.
- They came up with a clear message: Psychology must cross boundaries within the field - among practice, science and education - as well as with other professions such as public health and community medicine to forge a prevention path.
- The work may prove a very useful source and database for those involved in the treatment and control of tuberculosis, related research, and teaching community medicine.
- Here on the frontlines of community medicine, it's apparent that for many teachers this drug is a quick and easy fix.
- Spending for healthcare is barely one per cent of the gross domestic product; of this amount, less than one-third is earmarked for preventive and community medicine.
- We also speak today to two remarkable practitioners of community medicine.
- She specialises in the area of community medicine, handling classes for nursing students, and creating awareness of AIDS among the visitors to the Family Planning Association of India.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!