Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1canto colectivo masculine
- For example military bands were introduced and so forth, and the master of ceremonies was brought in to lead the crowd in community singing, just to give them something to do before the kick-off.
- The festival will include a cutest baby competition, community singing, fancy dress, raffles and a tombola, and any money raised will go towards helping the needy and homeless in Acomb.
- The Reverend Canon Ralph Crowe will lead the worship and Father John Kelly will lead community singing.
- Games, dancing and community singing, accompanied by Mrs James at the piano, formed the entertainment on offer.
- The afternoon finished with community singing and refreshments.
- By contrast, the bombed-out Guildhall provided an unusual setting for the community singing, attended by a large crowd who either stood or sat on the stone flags.
- During the community singing, the MC was strolling round the dancefloor.