The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1asistente social masculino, femeninotrabajador social masculino Méxicotrabajadora social femenino Méxicovisitador social masculino Chilevisitadora social femenino Chile
- Stephanie is a committed community worker in the area.
- But one of the most positive things to happen is the employment of the community worker.
- While in Bradford he took a degree in applied social studies and afterwards worked for the probation service and as a community worker and social worker in the city.
- He is a community worker in Manchester, invests in property and coaches an in-line skating team
- The charity even supplied a community worker to help the family.
- It will house health visitors, a community nursery nurse and two children's workers as well as a home visitor and a community worker.
- I have a friend who is a community worker; she used to relish any chance to take a minibus full of young people under the Clyde.
- A Bradford community worker has won a national award for his outstanding contribution to charity.
- Ron, a dedicated community worker, was also the former chairman of the Genesis project - which helps families on the Haverfield estate in Brentford.
- The meeting heard she had overcome an underprivileged childhood to be a staunch community worker in several local organisations.
- A community worker who ran an education project helping more than 600 Bradford youngsters and their families has been named as the first director of an organisation aiming to help meet the needs of black and ethnic minorities.
- A Manchester community worker said: ‘Local people want to see this site flourish, we need it to and I hope it does.’
- Coming through this, he developed a new career as a community worker in Belfast, where he experienced many stressful situations typical to the two communities he was trying to help.
- They say that after the Oldham riots, Greater Manchester Fire Service recruited a community worker to develop a network of contacts and increase trust and confidence.
- A conscientious community worker, MacIver intends to build on the relationship they have established with the teenage groups.
- A committed community worker who helped thousands of residents over years of public service has died.
- She worked as a community worker for several years after graduating from Oxford University.
- He has been a community worker at a local drugs rehabilitation centre for four months.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!