The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de sociable
1(person) sociable(person) amigablein companionable silence — en amigable / cordial silencio
- Annoyingly, they have for the most part turned out to be pleasant, companionable, warm, decent folk.
- He loves me because he believes I am beautiful, and we are generally companionable.
- Second, try to be at least a little companionable while we're stuck here.
- He is always a companionable narrator, but he also knows when to let his subjects speak for themselves.
- Amy didn't so much laugh as cough, and Father Marino, companionable, did too.
- I wasn't far down my first beer when I decided he was probably the most companionable man I'd ever met.
- But the site of them, unquarreling, almost companionable, prompted me to resume it.
- Others find him less than companionable because of these qualities.
- The two evolved from antagonistic opponents to companionable partners, and would play practice rounds all day.
- He was companionable to the few who came within his favor but never hesitated to speak his mind, however unpleasant the impression left.
- Continuing upward, we passed an old log barn from which we could hear the companionable gurgles and neck bells of sheep, safely shut away behind a door.
- She realized she had lost the companionable Nick and was once again confronted with the strange, quiet, and somewhat frightening, angry Nick.
- Then, too, Harrison was more of a companionable colleague than a charismatic authority figure who vigorously promoted his ideas and nurtured disciples.
- Literature is filled with companionable, often jesting and jawboning mates, an endless procession of Nicks and Noras and Mr. and Mrs. Bennetts.
- Of the entire team, Elvira was the most companionable, genial and impressionable member, always bubbling with enthusiasm and high spirits.
- Jim finds him to be ‘a most companionable fellow’.
- This battle-scared male veteran was missing his right eye and many teeth, had several fresh wounds which had to be treated, and yet was very compliant and companionable.
- She is an informative, analytically rigorous, yet always companionable and deeply humane guide through the moral thicket that is early 21st century assisted reproduction.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!