The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de camaradería
1(fellowship)camaradería femeninocompañerismo masculino
- But alas, females enjoy friendly male companionship and figure the news can wait.
- The tree pollen will soon disappear and, in the meantime, I have friendship and companionship to help me along.
- Officers promoted from the ranks say they miss the easy friendliness and companionship of the mess deck but it is hard to see how.
- It's aim is to bring people together for companionship in the first instance, said Mrs Shepherd.
- He also told me that companionship can grow to friendship then to intimacy then finally to love.
- None was like him, and so none could provide fellowship or companionship for him.
- Bread is a symbol of life, and the sharing and breaking of bread, a basic act of fellowship and companionship.
- Friends provide companionship and support when things go wrong, and are a social group with whom we share values and beliefs.
- When you feel lonely for companionship, invite a friend to dinner.
- Maybe it was the drop in her history grade, or the lost companionship of her best friend.
- The family also teaches that kin are the appropriate source of friendly companionship.
- It is built upon the foundation of friendship and companionship, and trust.
- Will two unsuccessful, undateable losers in love find companionship together?
- The dance revolves around the idea that children from poor backgrounds need companionship and love.
- Nothing seems to contradict the longing for warmth and companionship more than a multiplex.
- The years of loyal companionship and unconditional love have left me with many happy memories.
- It is a plaintive ode to the joys of platonic love and companionship.
- She provides love, companionship and entertainment, and brings so much happiness to my life.
- In most of the islands, music is made to keep people together and enhance their companionship.
- The modest companionship of working together was to become the substance of religious dialogue.
2(company)compañía femeninoshe missed female companionship — echaba de menos la compañía de otras mujeres
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!