Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in UK)secretario de la compañía masculinesecretaria de la compañía feminine
- A director or company secretary who wishes to defraud his company will probably always be able to succeed.
- A limited company requires two directors, one of whom must assume the position of company secretary.
- This document was countersigned by Ennis, the company secretary.
- Mr Martin was appointed company secretary.
- In 1991, he joined First Trust, where he served as solicitor, company secretary and compliance officer.
- He advised me to write to Stan Purcell, the company secretary and director.
- The company secretary was a Mrs Evans who was based in London but visited the Hereford factory from time to time.
- He joined Aer Lingus in 1947, when the company was in its infancy and, after over 40 years service, he retired as company secretary and general manager of corporate affairs.
- Would you please ask your company secretary to draft out the relevant paperwork so we may pass a copy to our solicitor for his approval.
- The company secretary said the primary focus of the bank was to expand and it was considering opening more savings centres in the near future.