Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(make, compose)(dictionary/index) compilar
- Online booksellers, such as Amazon and major book chains including Barnes and Noble now compile their own bestseller lists.
- All local authorities in England must compile a register of contaminated land in their area under a section of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 which has just come into force.
- Drawing on written and oral sources, he compiled lists of words from all walks of life, many subsequently shown not to be exclusively Australian.
- Data from the four general sources used to compile the index should make it possible for companies to produce answers to a number of key questions about their regulatory compliance activities.
- In total, about 30 schools and colleges from around the region have joined together to compile a comprehensive booklet of what is available.
- His busy fingers, already callused from months of pumping iron, were in constant industry, compiling volumes of training information and the best photography available.
- In this book, he has compiled a succinct volume of expertise, including his own, which makes the case solidly.
- The ministry also said it has compiled an information booklet to distribute to farmers.
- In this month three enterprising students from De La Salle College compiled a telephone directory of the local area.
- In fairness to SWT, it must be extraordinarily difficult to compile a timetable for the network which will please everybody.
- It's not just that people want to share what they've read, but that the tools for researching a bibliography or compiling a wishlist are so accessible and finely honed that they form one of the backbones of the internet.
- She said she worked for another local authority on compiling a register of buildings containing asbestos, and claimed that it cleared up asbestos items which had been dumped within ten days.
- Amateur genealogists are able to find a potential wealth of information in indexes compiled by the religion, which encourages its members to trace their forebears.
- This information was used to compile a disability index.
- I have used various sources - from books, magazines and reports - to compile the list.
- Besides listing goals, the co-op has compiled a handbook to explain rules and procedures.
- They compiled a fat score for each child by assessing the amount of cheese, chips and processed meats they consumed.
- From these a score is compiled, with the lower the score the better the scar.
- We do not compile a cumulative box score for each firm because of the comparative nature of consultant-client relationships.
- I then used each individual grade to compile the overall story score.
- Dozens of websites are devoted to compiling facts and figures about the number 23 and detailing those whose lives have been ruled by it.
- Instead, Google compiles facts and delivers information as well as news clips to its panting audience.
- A typical class project compiles enough news to fill a 36-page tabloid, which gets distributed throughout the state.
- Using the above-mentioned tools, compiling information using charts, graphs, and other informational mapping becomes very simple.
- In addition to compiling information on fertilizer rates, the group has discussed aerification, thatch removal and topdressing practices.
- An international firm that compiles information and analysis for the business sector is claiming that Irish people have the highest quality of life in the world.
- Recent amendments to the Privacy Act basically tried to cut out private organisations being able to compile information about people without their knowledge.
- This feedback was compiled by the summit facilitator to provide information for the next summit meeting.
- The archaeologists have been compiling the evidence and will hold a public meeting tomorrow at the Marchesi Centre in Windermere so that people can learn what has been found.
- We are still in the process of compiling the evidence.
- The case appeared before Beverley magistrates, after officers spent months compiling evidence and safety reports.
- He is also compiling photographic evidence of the rodents.
- What we have are fashion writers - people who write about fashion, compile the facts but rarely are bold enough, or have the necessary knowledge, to be able to put the fashion in context.
- The film will be sent to the local community beat manager, who will compile evidence against repeat offenders which could result in bikes being confiscated.
- The committee will solicit and compile student feedback about deregulation and release their findings in a report.
- I admit that some of the research documents used to compile the facts are quite old, though I presume that largely they still apply today.
- And lastly, we are compiling strong evidence from independent clinical studies that it is a very safe compound to ingest.
- It's an attempt at deriving meaning or at least compiling the evidence.
- Look here, for example, where average ACT scores are compiled by state.
- To insure anonymity, the handwritten comments were typed and all numerical scores were compiled by an administrative assistant.
2(collect)(information/material) recopilar(information/material) reunir(information/material) recabar
- Processing power, therefore, is increasingly determined by software that compiles computer programs into machine code.
- In stark contrast with CGI programs, where Perl compiles the program once, executes it once and exits, mod perl caches a compiled version of the program and then executes that repeatedly.
- Because mod perl compiles programs only once before executing them, the speed difference between Alzabo and raw DBI calls is probably not that great.
- The lecturer is free, for example, to investigate and change class path settings to enable the student to compile the Java program.
- GPU programs can be compiled and downloaded to the graphics card at runtime.