The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of reclamante
1reclamante masculine, feminineLaw actor masculineLaw actriz feminine
- Both the complainant and the defendant were in the witness box over two days.
- The jury had every opportunity to assess the credibility of the witnesses, both complainants and appellant.
- The appellant met all three complainants in turn on that beach.
- In the event, no evidence was given by the complainant or the appellant about these matters.
- One problem is a justice system that fails young people, both complainants and defendants.
- The role of active citizenship would be amply demonstrated, without having to afford complainants full legal party status.
- The jury had seen the three complainants in the witness box for an extensive period.
- The taxi driver gave evidence that the complainant was crying and upset throughout the journey.
- The purpose of the Tribunal is not confined to matters between the complainant and the solicitor.
- The Act established procedures for resolving minor complaints informally, if complainants agree to this.
- Mr Howell stated he was unsure as to whether the complainant would withdraw his complaint.
- The appellant knew how he had behaved towards the complainants.
- All of this activity allegedly took place in the presence of both complainants and the accused.
- The complainant's credibility is central to the issue of the appellant's guilt.
- He now accepts that a reasonable person would think that his conduct would cause the complainants to fear that violence would be used.
- The judge then questioned the complainant, asking questions upon the topics which he had been asked to.
- Subsequent board decisions relating to the complaint should be notified to the complainant.
- No evidence was to be called for the defence impugning the complainant's reliability.
- The delay was in the complainant not reporting it, not in the prosecution failing to prosecute it.
- It avoided the necessity of both complainants testifying at his trial.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!