The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de complementario
1(colors/interests/processes) complementariothe two characters are complementary to each other — los dos personajes se complementan (entre sí)
- As this passage suggests, the argument he is about to undertake is different from, and complementary to, the previous argument concerning the non-contractual aspects of contract.
- Section five deals with various points of view of the religions and how they are supplementary and complementary to each other.
- While discovery and choice compete as the basis of identity, knowledge and choice are essentially complementary to each other.
- All three modalities are complementary to each other and can be used alone or in combination.
- The two industries are complementary to each other and therefore are not in any direct competition.
- We focus on the mainstream retail clients, so the two businesses are complementary to each other.
- This type of situation would appear to present two problems which are complementary to each other.
- These two approaches are likely to be complementary to each other.
- Its economies are complementary to each other, leaving ample room for exchanges and representing common interests either bilaterally or on an international level to further a free system of trade.
- In so doing, general practitioners have shown that the intellectual framework within which they operate is different from, complementary to, but no less demanding than that of specialists.
- It is true that he was responsible for the technical side of this project, but creatively, and on a production level, both felt they were very complementary to each other.
- The technologies are complementary to each other, so there is no automatic choice.
- Its champions, however, see it, not just as complementary to the earlier emphasis on whole organisms but as a new gospel which ought to replace it.
- The arm sequences flanking either side of the probe are complementary to each other but are unrelated to the target sequence.
- The top exponents of this system are experts in grappling and knowledge of this skill would be very complementary to any martial art.
- However, they work by mechanisms that are completely different and yet complementary to the use of salvia.
- More recently, however, the two programmes are adopting approaches that are becoming more complementary to each other with enormous scope for learning from each other's experience.
- But what if we imagined an entirely different developmental model (or at least one complementary to that of traditional scholarship)?
- Instead of serving dishes in courses, a Thai meal is served all at once, permitting dinners to enjoy complementary combinations of different tastes.
- We are hoping that whoever comes forward will provide the town with a building which is complementary to the style of the remainder of the Pier Hill redevelopment.
- By using complementary sequences of DNA molecules that were attached to different nanocrystals, small groupings of gold nanocrystals could be formed.
- The bottom strand of the substrate is the complementary sequence of the top strand.
- Specific genes are then identified and quantified by hybridization to a labelled DNA probe of a complementary sequence.
- We report unbinding force measurements between complementary strands of DNA as a function of temperature.
- There is no clear correlation between transitions in consecutive positions or on complementary strands of the DNA at the same positions, and both cases have been observed.
- The DNA samples were denatured after irradiation, a primer was annealed to one of the strands, and a complementary strand was constructed using a polymerase enzyme.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!