The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1medicina complementaria feminine
- Examples of complementary medicine are acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage therapy, and healing touch.
- The future would appear to be the provision of Integrated Healthcare combining the respective attributes of complementary medicine and conventional medicine.
- These include cover for complementary medicine and health screening, with heart bypasses and full cancer cover available on all our schemes, including the least expensive.
- The Prince, who set up the Foundation for Integrated Health to support complementary medicine, said he hoped this week's Herbal Medicine Awareness Week would be a success.
- However, one of the often-quoted justifications for dismissing complementary medicine is the apparent lack of scientific evidence to support its claims of efficacy and safety.
- They are more likely to investigate ways of improving their health, and more open-minded to complementary medicine.
- That dominance is being eroded as complementary medicine therapists use public pressure to remould outdated power structures into more pluralistic power sharing.
- It would be a tragic loss if traditional human caring had to move to the domain of complementary medicine, leaving orthodox medicine with just the technical management of disease.
- The use of complementary medicine and the traditional medicine of other cultures has been increasing in Europe and North America.
- Recently there has been a change in the attitude of those practising conventional medicine towards complementary medicine.
- I had to come to Columbia to get a Master of Public Health degree with an eye towards divining a way to bring complementary medicine more into the mainstream of American health care.
- If I could perhaps bring this briefly into a more personal sphere, I note that you come from a family of allopathic doctors and here you are as one of the leading practitioners of complementary medicine.
- On the whole, practitioners of complementary medicine are under no illusions as to the part they play within our healthcare system, and most are not aware just how important that part is!
- Were medicine to change its reality to bring it into line with modern physics, adoption of alternative and complementary medicine would naturally follow.
- UK medical education delivered to trainee doctors has traditionally devoted little time to the study of complementary medicine.
- As I continue to practise my skills as a pharmacist and a healer, I see myself as a bridge between conventional and complementary medicine.
- Practitioners of complementary medicine work with this concept of energy polarity and balance all the time.
- Standardized aqueous mistletoe extracts have been applied to cancer patients for several decades as complementary medicine.
- In 1990 he developed brand new premises including facilities for complementary medicine in the south of the city.
- Conventional medicine can no longer ignore complementary medicine.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!