Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lo completolo total
- The scholar's lament in the face of incomplete knowledge, however, underscores the completeness of our own.
- The heavenly principle of love in its completeness is not comprehensible.
- The city has no completeness, no center, no fixed parts.
- The story possesses by its very nature a completeness not permitted the novel—it is an integer, not a sum.
- You really want to forgive the amateurishness because of the speed and what seems to be the completeness of the coverage.
- The total time required for the process depends on the complexity of the operation and the completeness of the information provided.
- We are looking at the completeness of the environmental statements provided by both companies.
- Should they seek completeness by drawing on artifacts from elsewhere or go all out for authenticity to the extent of using materials that are known to fail?
- They could not verify the completeness of revenue in relation to assessment rates.
- Its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed.