Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1complicadoshe's a complicated person — es una persona complicada
- That situation reflects the necessity of different approaches to capture different aspects of a very complicated historical and contemporary reality.
- He went on, however, to draw attention to what he described as one critical distinction, and in doing so may have created further confusion in this already complicated and difficult area.
- It is simple to follow and will not confuse the reader with complicated jargon or difficult concepts, yet its potential benefits are large.
- As you get to the more complicated and perplexing aspects of physical science you reach a quagmire in having a unified answer.
- You need a degree in applied math fully to understand the complicated way the different tariffs interact with one another but, generally, costs have been dropping at a reasonable rate.
- It gets more complicated when countries with different cultures and values are included in the discussion.
- Even my views on physical punishment in the classroom are different and more complicated than your correspondent implies.
- The series was intended to look at this complicated issue from different angles.
- A survey of small businesses has found that more than a quarter have admitted they made the wrong IT purchases because they were confused by overly complicated technical jargon.
- In fact, it is just too confusing and unnecessarily complicated.
- A single-pointed approach is important when situations get complicated, confused or out of hand.
- Avoid those who try to conceal what they are doing, tell you it's too complicated or use confusing and unnecessary jargon.
- There is a sense that in some intangible fashion the country is simply too big, too confusing, too complicated to be governed effectively.
- Many of course arrive here as refugees, which adds a further complex element to an already complicated situation.
- Some news items were too complicated to explain to the public.
- You see this very, very deep ambivalence on both sides that I think makes the political situation very complicated.
- As I said, why do companies have to make things so complicated?
- Life for him has become absolutely simple as it has become incredibly complicated for his spouse and family.
- Applying feng shui to your own home or work place need not be overly complicated nor expensive.
- I have to admit, you made things a bit more complicated for us.