The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de componente
1(constituent part)componente masculino
- The internal combustion engine is an integral component of a vehicle and one that baffles many people.
- It works because this record has a soul which welds its soiled components into a perfect whole.
- If any one of these components fail, the whole system fails, certainly in an agricultural context.
- To everyone's relief all the vehicles and components survived the trip without a single scratch.
- Today Raleigh merely assembles machines from components which are largely made abroad.
- The structure consisted of a steel beam designed to represent an interior component of a vehicle.
- It is clear that dietary fibre is a key component in whole grain that delivers health benefits.
- However, the company still sees the Waterford plant as a key component of its future growth.
- Ascorbate is one of the most important components in both plants and animals.
- The advantages to shrinking and integrating the internal components of mobile phones are obvious.
- The talent was outstanding and the cultural component was handled with the proper respect.
- This is an integral component of the world games experience for the athletes.
- One of the components on the card has been wasted and the machine will reboot without warning whenever it feels like it.
- The machines used to read the biometric component of those passports are not available.
- Remove that component and the whole enterprise could fold, denying a further service to the community.
- The soft wrist phone has two components, the watch band and the removable phone module.
- It is logical to have one or the other of these command and control elements in each component.
- Now they were complaining the price of their imported components were too high.
- All this is not separate from, but rather an important component of, good economic management.
- This fruit is also an important component of many traditional Chinese medicines.
2Automóviles pieza femeninoElectrónica componente masculinocomponents manufacturer — fabricante de piezas de automóvil/de componentes electrónicos
1componente(element) constituyentecomponent part — componente
- But whenever you analyse performance in sport, you will find a whole heap of component parts.
- The Russian entrepreneurs constitute a component part of the world capitalist elite.
- The walls consist of component paintings arranged in a grid pattern that forms a whole.
- The sole job of a spectroscope is to break light into a rainbow of its component colors.
- This is a world with many component elements but no visible unifying underpinning.
- That's fine, but the position of the sun is only one small component part of your natal chart as a whole.
- The other issue is that social life appears to be too complex to be broken down into simple component parts that can then be examined in isolation.
- Of all component parts of our modern societies, the army is that which most recalls the structure of inferior societies.
- We no longer have to think of trade in terms of complete finished products but in terms of component parts.
- One cannot predict the end result of a change in one component process in such a complex matrix.
- Complex Phobias include phobias that have a number of component fears.
- From these data, the total score and two component scores were derived for each student.
- When you first start to make up pole rigs you will find you will need to buy a lot of small component parts to enable you to do the job easily.
- Items scores were summed to produce a total unless data for any component question were missing.
- Grammar was the establishing of the relations between component parts of sentences.
- Disassembling the guns to component pieces and clips, he set them all back onto the towel.
- Double bed is a tightly knit conceptual unit whose component parts cannot easily be separated.
- Rather, it is the component parts, the sum of the whole, that gives it the edge.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!