The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de compositor
1compositor masculinocompositora femenino
- There are also composers who write concert music that cries out to be used in films.
- In addition to his dramatic music, he was a notable composer of chamber music for strings.
- Last week we delved into the world of classical music composers who had been inspired by the beautiful game.
- It points up his similarities to classical composers like Debussy and Chopin.
- As always it is a matter of time before the ideas composers write today will be fully dissimulated.
- For the concert, the composers have written a variety of pieces that are aimed at the talents of the young musicians.
- His great grandfather was a great folk music composer in Norway and wrote a lot of fiddle tunes.
- Igor Stravinsky was the first composer to have his complete works recorded while he was still alive.
- The pair will play their own compositions alongside a varied programme of music by other composers.
- On this view, a human being might be compared to a composer or songwriter creating a piece of music.
- A score like this from a composer as vital to contemporary music as Ligeti has to be recorded.
- He was also a gifted music scholar, composer and pianist - a talent now beyond him due to his illness.
- Vladigerov is one of the first Bulgarian composers whose music is recognised all over the world.
- There cannot have been many, if any, concerts in York that were entirely devoted to music by women composers.
- Bogard, on the other hand, is a promoter of new music and an advocate of music by women composers.
- He regards him as one of the leading composers of liturgical music in the country.
- Anyway, imagine for a second that you are the composer of music for television programmes.
- He studied the work of classical composers like Debussy and Stravinsky.
- You can play them as well, as the composer has included the sheet music for all nine tunes in the CD booklet.
- However, he laments the fact that some composers have never written for their instrument.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!