The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of interventor
1interventor masculineinterventora femininecontralor masculine Latin Americacontralora feminine Latin America
- And the Texas comptroller's office is investing more of its $2.5 billion in trust funds in index funds.
- Involving and empowering the comptroller team helps grow future comptrollers and financial managers at all levels.
- To become strategic partners and force multipliers, all financial managers and comptrollers should become familiar with the SAF / FM vision statement and strategic plan.
- Mr Hevesi is the financial comptroller for New York state and his office administers the second largest pension fund in America.
- The boards, being separate legal entities, operate under company law and are also audited annually by the comptroller and auditor general.
- The accounting firm represents businesses disputing tax rulings by the comptroller's office.
- Milwaukee this year will spend about $1 million of its block-grant money on salaries in its comptroller's office and city-council staff.
- Some of the denials occurred because of missing paperwork or other problems, according to the comptroller's office.
- The savings drew the attention of the City of New York, said Michael Aaronson of the office of the comptroller.
- What is today a comptroller's office is potentially the headquarters of a group with a war mission next year.
- Armed with this information, the financial analysis experts can help the comptroller understand the unique financial requirements of each wing organization.
- I am currently the comptroller for Baltimore, serving my second term in office.
- The bogus accounts were unearthed after the comptroller revisited the sampling audits of suspect non-resident accounts undertaken by the Revenue.
- The managers were apparently given a dressing down and the comptroller was told that internal audit findings were taken into account in fixing managers' bonuses.
- As the commander's chief financial advisor, comptrollers must also widen their lens and view the wing through the eyes of the wing commander.
- Only three of the authorities even have to file financial statements with the comptroller.
- I know the officer of the comptroller of currency is going to do that as well.
- However, it is still unclear how the differences could have occurred as the comptroller was unable to conduct a comprehensive audit due to lack of information.
- State and city comptrollers recently warned that budget gaps will return next year, estimated to be at least $5.3 billion in New York state and $3 billion in the city.
- In the comptroller's report I found the disclaimer of opinion along with related discussion about the material deficiencies and other issues causing such a report.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!