The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of expropiación
1expropiación femininecompulsory purchase order — orden de expropiación
- Ultimately, however, in cases of outright conflict between the company and property owners compulsory purchase was enforced.
- The Council resolution authorised the purchase of affected properties by agreement in advance of any compulsory purchase order.
- The moves will include an agreement to approve road closures where necessary and compulsory purchase orders on land and buildings.
- It would not, for example, be able to purchase the site using compulsory purchase orders.
- A compulsory purchase order was then executed in accordance with the Act to acquire the necessary land.
- It would mean compulsory purchase orders of land west of Thornton.
- Up to two years have been set aside by the RPA to deal with land acquisition and compulsory purchase orders.
- There are a lot of owner occupiers and every compulsory purchase order will be challenged at a public inquiry.
- The announcement on Tuesday came as details of compulsory purchase orders for swathes of land earmarked by the scheme's planners were published.
- Pembrokeshire County Council has just agreed to acquire the property under compulsory purchase as part of the regeneration of the Dockyard.
- Council officers will meet residents at a public meeting on July 16 to explain how compulsory purchase orders work and what happens next.
- They were also double checking information about properties which will be acquired through compulsory purchase orders.
- They have the power to own and dispose of assets, including compulsory purchase with the consent of the Secretary of State.
- If the plan gets the go-ahead compulsory purchase orders would have to be made to buy the land.
- The Committee approved the use in principle of compulsory purchase powers subject to an indemnity.
- However, the local council stepped in and purchased the land under a compulsory purchase order.
- The main justification for the use of compulsory purchase powers here would be to achieve a comprehensive regeneration scheme.
- The party is calling for much wider use of compulsory purchase orders, particularly to allow for the building of public housing.
- At the moment 15 homes and a couple of sports clubs stand in the way of the scheme, but these are likely to be demolished if and when compulsory purchase orders are issued.
- The authority has received a number of complaints because some of the buildings needed to make way for the project have been subject to compulsory purchase orders.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!