The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de computacional
- Upon reading the interview with Linus in the November 1999 issue, we've noticed that Microsoft has produced a new class of computational analysis problems.
- These should allow us to focus more on the computational power of the CPU, with less disturbance from chipset issues like AGP or IDE implementation differences.
- The project uses ‘neural networks’, a computational analysis, which mimics the working of the human brain to map what lies beneath the city.
- The goal of this project was to develop a computational tool to verify and validate the outcomes of computational analysis tools.
- Bioinformatics is the computational analysis and organization of biological data such as gene sequences and protein structure.
- From the computational analysis of AMT protein sequences, it is difficult to identify protein domains required for the ammonium transport function.
- Such relatively primitive methods have now been overtaken by vastly enhanced possibilities for computational analysis.
- It soon emerged that similar principles were already familiar and well-developed in other fields, such as automated text analysis and computational learning theory.
- Scientists recently announced not only the first complete sequence of a plant genome, but also a computational analysis for the flowering wild plant Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Increasingly complex schemes for representing solvent effects in an implicit fashion are being used in computational analyses of biological macromolecules.
- These adaptations may be discovered through functional computational analysis using available models of our hominid past and general principles of evolution.
- In addition, two institutions played a key role in providing computational support and analysis for the Human Genome Project over the course of the past eighteen months.
- Apart from the sheer size of the new data sets, separating very weak signals from noise will pose a mounting challenge to computational analysis of the CMB in the years to come.
- Due to their relative simplicity and profound clinical importance, neutrophils are an excellent system for computational analysis.
- Noncoding regulatory elements can also be identified through computational analysis of promoters of coregulated genes.
- This research group will create highly visual, user-friendly computational analyses of disease outbreaks.
- His computational fluid-dynamics analysis revealed the path and velocity of the water as it flowed along a swimmer's body.
- A careful computational analysis can provide further insight and can thus serve as a valuable adjunct to chemical intuition.
- With image sizes approaching tens of millions of pixels, efficient computational solutions are required for practical and economical systems.
- The method we propose here is much simpler and considerably faster than all others, allowing the analysis of a very large sequence dataset with very limited computational work.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!