Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lingüística computacional feminine
- Most projects these days with that sort of staff profile - computer science, mathematics, computational linguistics - tend to frame their goals in a less psychological terms.
- What is notable about these advances in advertising and retailing software, though, is that the symbolic computational linguistics of the 1980s has contributed nothing to them.
- It's really very funny, at least for those who are familiar with recent work in computational linguistics and machine learning.
- The problems encountered in computational linguistics, and the proposed solutions, have interesting implications for linguistic theory.
- Marvin has made many contributions to AI [Artificial Intelligence], cognitive psychology, mathematics, computational linguistics, robotics, and optics.
- Her research in computational linguistics includes work in the areas of word-sense disambiguation and discourse analysis, where she has published numerous papers over the past 15 years.
- So, while no one would deny that work in AI and computational linguistics has led to some very useful computer systems, the really fundamental lessons that were learned were not about computers but about ourselves.
- However, a more telling example of the limitations of computational linguistics and translation can be found in experimenting with Babelfish.
- Between them, the five men can muster a formidable array of expertise in artificial intelligence, computational linguistics, 3D graphics and marketing.
- The reasoning associated with discourse is the probably the least well understood area of computational linguistics.
- One is easy (easy enough, anyways): what grad schools are good for computational linguistics?
- I've looked into what I could do about computational linguistics - back in Canada City, though.
- The Irish Spell Checker has evolved over six years of research into computational linguistics.