The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(compatible with IT)(systems/methods) compatible con computadoras Latin America(systems/methods) compatible con computadores Latin America(systems/methods) compatible con ordenadores Spain
- In your case, however, the files contained on your MP3 disc are stored in a computer-friendly, standardized ‘data CD format’ and do not require specialized ripping software.
- Nuclear is the biggest producer of office furniture in South Africa and focuses specifically on open-plan and computer-friendly furniture.
- The computer-friendly thing to do is leave a note at the front that says, ‘please do a global search and replace and fix it’.
2(able to use IT)(employee/work force) con conocimientos de informática
- I'm not computer-friendly - I don't even own one.
- In this fashion, I suspect sedentary, computer-friendly Canada has become a nation of cold-blooded snipers now.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!