The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of programador
1programador masculineprogramadora feminine
- Throughout my 20s I was a computer programmer writing software for IBM mainframes.
- A computer programmer wants to program computers.
- A hacker could be a computer programmer, a writer, or a singer, to name but three examples.
- My husband is a computer programmer and uses Linux a lot.
- The computer programmer's slide rule says that 5x8 pixels is the smallest you can make a character.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!