The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of camaradería
1camaradería femininein a spirit of comradeship — con espíritu de camaradería
- But there has always been the continuous high of the friendship and comradeship shared with fellow firefighters.
- However, friends provided warmth and comradeship, and it was these ‘friendships’ that delivered the first blow.
- He added that a good headquarters was needed for this, so that the necessary ‘social amenities, comradeship and team spirit’ could be built up.
- Their entire starting 15 were drawn from the Burt club and the sense of togetherness and comradeship was evident throughout the encounter.
- He was drafted into the army in 1943 and as the army was segregated, he formed a tight comradeship with his fellow soldiers through music.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!