The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ocultación
- From the clerk of the kitchen I required the buttery accounts without varnish or concealment.
- Priests of the country can more easily remain in concealment.
- She was transparent in an era during which the political class have become expert at concealment.
- Prior to the inspectors coming back in he was engaged in a systematic exercise in concealment of the weapons. "
- Inwardly angry at his own foolishness, he stepped out of his hiding dropping all pretence of concealment.
- All eligible patients were assigned to each group by simple randomization with rigorous allocation concealment.
- The law collectively provides the main safeguards against the concealment of secret homicide.
- The work of art is true by virtue of uncovering or bringing out of concealment.
- To discover whether ungulate coloration aids in concealment, we first tested whether uniform pelage color typically matches habitat background.
- Hence, concealment of information constitutes measures to counter enemy reconnaissance.
- Overseas Governments are not fooled by that concealment of convictions.
- There have been some reports in the literature suggesting that more recent events may be more susceptible to concealment than less recent events.
- The techniques that tend to reveal artificial devices can, paradoxically, also participate to some concealment of discourse.
- In the past nine months he has delayed or denied access to four out of five sites where UNSCOM believed concealment was taking place.
- Thus does art progress from form to form, from problems raised to problems solved, accruing successive layers of concealment.
- This month, let's look at three other methods for achieving maximum concealment.
- However, it should not be on the basis on which this bill proceeds, which is a blanket concealment of convictions.
- There was also an aerial monitoring of troop movements and concealment and deception measures.
- Denial and concealment of pregnancy still exists in Irish society today, research says
- Concealment, then, carries a risk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!