The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1they may conceivably have decided to sell it — cabe la posibilidad de que hayan decidido venderlo
- The events at Middle School Number One are beyond anything that most people could ever conceivably experience.
- I simply want to see another Conservative Government as soon as conceivably possible.
- Is it human nature to push things as far back as conceivably possible, or is it just me?
- Any suggestion that a young actress might conceivably relish the kind of dramas she has experienced lately is met with patient denial.
- Thus the southern sweep is possible as Vitter could even conceivably get a majority tomorrow.
- A good number seem to think that moving to the inside lane when possible means zooming into any space that might conceivably take a car for a few yards.
- For now, Hansen has provided all the detail you could possibly want and much more than you could conceivably need.
- Pietersen at the time was playing as if he might turn the advantage back England's way, and conceivably even give them a first innings lead.
- I confess I didn't find it especially exciting, but others conceivably might.
- If all other candidates received one or two votes each, Kusugak could conceivably have won with only three votes.
- Golam is now 23, and could conceivably be in racing for the next 20 years.
- And that, as I may conceivably have mentioned before, is what the whole business of making movies is all about.
- By the time I was four I could count to any number a four-year old could conceivably come across and found basic arithmetic easy.
- Those driving the former cop cars off the lots could conceivably be pulled over and ordered into inspection by real cops.
- At this rate, in seven years, he could conceivably have spent a million dollars.
- A major Supreme Court decision on the issue conceivably could change a few votes.
- Who else can conceivably be held accountable for a decision reached at a meeting chaired by the highest executive authority in the land?
- It could conceivably do the same for pictures, but that is a way off.
- The only health hazard from the pyres is the smoke itself, he says, which could conceivably cause problems for asthmatics.
- Biological weapons could conceivably wipe out populations over vast areas.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!