The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de concepto
1concepto masculinothe two designs are similar in concept — los dos diseños se basan en conceptos similares
- The effect of this is to deny pupils the ability to deal with difficult abstract concepts.
- If this nation has any regard for the abstract concept of ‘justice’ then this practice must end.
- In that profession you start with a blank sheet of paper and a concept or abstract idea.
- What is more, these decisions must often be based on concepts that are abstract and objectively difficult to understand.
- The most difficult task for the mothers was to explain the concept of abstract nouns and mimetic words in Korean.
- A common problem is when researchers use abstract concepts but participants interpret these literally.
- They should convince you that the idea of trying to teach complex, abstract concepts to young children is silly.
- One of the reasons is undoubtedly that stories bring ideas to life and help readers see abstract concepts in action.
- Race, like gender, is an inherent quality, but religion's only an abstract concept, just a set of ideas.
- This gives them a chance to understand abstract concepts slowly and goes a long way in strengthening their learning abilities.
- A must see for all those who like abstract concepts set within the confines of a computer monitor, this is a film that shake up their system.
- His work makes abstract concepts of technology come alive for me.
- Freud's abstract, impersonal concepts have worn away the specificity of fictional character.
- It's not an easy thing to grasp because at the centre lies, as Crick points out, a series of abstract legal and political concepts.
- James can have fun with even the most basic abstract concepts.
- My life is ruled by a concept so abstract it is sometimes mind-boggling.
- As I said, it's a hard thought, a difficult concept to explain without sounding loopy.
- Monkeys, for example, can have comprehend some surprisingly abstract concepts.
- By making one characteristic after another disappear, we get more and more abstract concepts…
- Did the student's work reveal a thorough understanding of abstract concepts?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!