The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de conceptual
- Kant believed that the parts of concepts are grasped through a mental process of conceptual analysis.
- The choice is based on conceptual knowledge concerning cars, people, and driving.
- Whatever be its conceptual base, what does the duty of reasonable care and skill of a bank encompass?
- In my view, the distinction between factual and conceptual questions is fraught with problems.
- He therefore makes an important conceptual distinction between real men and masculinities.
- Ex-art teacher and university lecturer Mr Walsh is a conceptual print artist.
- Marx taught us to look at ideologies or conceptual frameworks, and to ask of them, who do they serve?
- It prefers the local to the foreign, the simple to the subtle, the emotional to the conceptual.
- Our discussions ranged from the conceptual to the incredibly practical.
- It is partial in thinking and lacks conceptual clarity and an integral vision.
- To date they have participated in developing the basic conceptual framework for the plan.
- The experimental evidence and conceptual basis for the existence of specific intelligences is weak.
- The radical conceptual design by leading architect Will Alsop may not be quite what residents imagined.
- Third, we need conceptual clarity on the type of crime we wish to see reduced.
- Our latter evolution as human beings has been driven by our capacity for conceptual thought.
- All works use painting as their primary medium and share a conceptual theme of land and landscape.
- It never migrates into some purely conceptual realm, a pure dictionary-like definition.
- As a result it often gets taught by non-physicists whose conceptual grasp of the subject is superficial.
- Such is the absurdity of attempting to move a conceptual framework from one country to another.
- I don't know about you but I feel that I lack the conceptual tools to keep on thinking.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!