The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1piano de cola masculinepiano de concierto masculine
- The pianist's clipped articulation does suggest a fortepiano more than a modern concert grand, but interpretively, Kovacevich presents Beethoven as a nose-thumber out to turn things on their ears.
- A concert pianist who is sitting down at the concert grand piano in Carnegie Hall in front of a packed house is the equivalent to an author publishing a finished book.
- These days playing Bach on the modern concert grand is perfectly acceptable; maybe it's time we added a few earlier composers to the list?
- The piano, a Yamaha concert grand, was purchased jointly five years ago by Musica Viva Lismore and Lismore City Council.
- Hamlisch's concert shows are extraordinarily simple: Just him and his concert grand on the stage with limited use of special lighting - and no gimmicks.
- A piece from the adored Manenberg song came up, but like all the songs that he had been stroking on the concert grand, it faded quickly underneath another brilliant tune.
- This year the arrival of the new concert grand piano makes the programme even more appealing.
- Today's modern concert grand is a wonderful instrument for the tonal music of 1800's Vienna.
- At a particularly dramatic moment, I accidentally smashed one of the concert grand's lowest strings into smithereens, and the instrument lifted six inches into the air and bounced alarmingly on the stage.
- I remember a dim, pea-green room with, at one end, a concert grand on a low wooden dais: an obsidian shrine, illuminated by track lights hung from the ceiling.
- They are full sized concert grand pianos destined to be played by the world's greatest and in some of its most famous halls.
- The Bechstein concert grand was the centerpiece of this year's performance.
- The second half of the concert was performed upon a modern Yamaha concert grand.
- It is a re-creation of a historic Steinway concert grand piano that was first exhibited at the New York World's Fair in 1939.
- On the stage, she saw three beautiful concert grand pianos.
- Charlie was quick to recognize Adam's signature nine-foot Steinway concert grand piano on center stage.
- In the back parlor there are just one small sofa, two chairs, a scattering of occasional tables and an old Chickering concert grand from a ballroom downtown.
- It will be the second time Dr Hamilton has played at the college to raise funds towards its new 7ft 4in concert grand, which arrived on Saturday.
- Classically trained Amos plays her personal 9-foot Bosendorfer concert grand with its lid open on the tall stick.
- This is a New York Steinway concert grand, just like the one they have at Winspear, but each piano has its own personality.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!