The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1sala de conciertos feminineauditorio masculine
- The earliest room in London designed as a public concert hall was in York Buildings, off the Strand.
- The reviewer said this CD's sound captured a concert hall acoustic rather than studio and I agree.
- The early months of 1931 were to be intensely busy ones for the young composer in the concert hall.
- He is now one of the world's most respected conductors in the concert hall and in the opera house.
- Within the building a concert hall can also be found where many performances occurred for various socialites.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!