The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de concierto
nombreplural concertos, plural concerti
1concierto masculinoviolin/cello concerto — concierto para violín/violoncelo
- I had been rather unimpressed by this composer's piano concertos but his solo piano music is clearly a different matter.
- Recent credits include premier performances of commissioned concerti for symphony orchestra and Taylor's ensemble Latin Fiesta.
- He composed three symphonies, a piano concerto, and chamber music.
- For those who know Weinberg's symphonies, concerti, and chamber music, this ballet may come as a surprise.
- If I compare it to the symphonies, concerti, and chamber music, it seems rather bland to me, but why deny people their fun?
- I am going to limit myself to the three concertos for four solo violins without basso continuo.
- He left symphonies, concerti, chamber music, and much choral music.
- The earliest concertos composed for square piano are slight works, diverting but light weight.
- In fact, this work must be ranked among the finest piano concertos by an American composer.
- The limited menu of three classical and three romantic concerti composers is nonetheless a representative sampling of the rich repertoire.
- In the 1770s he began composing symphonies, concertos, operas and theater music.
- The LSO and Philharmonia are each programming the complete Beethoven and Brahms piano concertos.
- Like other great composers he mastered a wide range of musical genres, including symphonies, concerti, film music, operas, program pieces and ballets such as Romeo and Juliet.
- The two solo concertos, also both in four movements, demonstrate Telemann's variety.
- It's not an ambitious score and is less serious than Piston's symphonies and concertos.
- Beamish is one of the best-known names in classical music, and Britain's most prolific composer of concertos.
- We had many elaborate presentations - clarinet concertos, violin solos, flute duets and saxophone trios.
- At the festival he will perform a solo recital and play the Elgar concerto with the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra.
- What makes these works piano concertos and not piano quartets, then?
- For one thing, the programmes completed a Barbican cycle of Beethoven's piano concertos with the American soloist Richard Goode.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!