The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de concesionario
1concesionario masculinoconcesionaria femenino
- When talking to new black shareholders and concessionaires in the hake industry, one hears mostly how slowly things are moving.
- The Government has also approved the extension of the management contract of Hifab International to run Zambia Railways until June 2002 when the concessionaire will take over.
- Bial is awaiting the Centre's guidelines relating to commercial activities and ground handling before calling bids for concessionaires on airport land.
- Arnotts has drawn up a list and is talking to retailers prepared to enter as concessionaires.
- Depending on the concession agreement, the concession will either be fully granted to the concessionaire or part of it will go to the state, MPs decided.
- The company started operation in 2000 when four concessionaires pooled their quotas into one operating unit; hence the name Etale which, loosely translated, means a pool.
- Forest concessionaires should also be granted certificates to ensure that forests are managed with attention also given to local residents, the research said.
- These include the devising of appropriate clauses to ensure that safari-hunting concessionaires were made to deliver on various undertakings made in concession agreements.
- It pays €260,000 in rent for a store on Grafton Street which it leases to concessionaires River Island and Impulse, and also leases a small store in Stillorgan shopping centre in Dublin.
- Our great-grandfather Charles and his brother Frank were traveling concessionaires back in 1885.
- To remain in business Gendor started to negotiate catching agreements with outside concessionaires.
- Digital phone concessionaires are quarrelling about whose system is better.
- Marco Fishing is a hake concessionaire, while the other two concentrate their efforts on tuna.
- In other cases, concessionaires renegotiate contracts in order to shift losses to taxpayers.
- When new contractors and concessionaires bought out old ones at the airport, they were under no obligation either to keep the workers or honor their contracts.
- In Yellowstone, we turned a large number of campground operations over to a concessionaire and plowed the income back into campground facilities.
- The annual concession royalty is to be no less than 12 per cent of the annual income accruing to the concessionaire.
- He said that no loan agreement had been signed by the selected concessionaire and creditor banks.
- No new visitor centers or highways were to be built, and no corporate concessionaires imported to feed and house sightseers.
- One auditor is expected to audit 10 concessionaires a month.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!