The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de conciliación
1conciliación femeninothe matter must go to conciliation — el asunto debe someterse a conciliación
- The issue has already hit the Australian Industrial Relations Commission where conciliation attempts have failed.
- You could bring also bring an action in a small claims (or conciliation) court.
- Additionally, a pre-trial statement does not need to be filed with the board of viewers prior to the conciliation / hearing.
- Global or regional organizations may provide good offices, mediation, or conciliation for states involved in environmental disputes.
- On April 27, a conciliation meeting was held.
- The behaviour of the two institutions under co-decision is illustrated in Exhibit 5.1, a chronology of the working time directive in conciliation.
- The two sides met for five hours at the London headquarters of the conciliation service Acas, far longer than had been expected.
- We also offer a conciliation service in disputes over accessibility.
- Depending on the mandate in specific cases, conciliation can thus vary from a form of institutionalized negotiation to something akin to non-binding arbitration.
- A new conciliation program for victims of conjugal violence is greeted with skepticism on the part of social workers.
- Conciliation talks were postponed indefinitely on August 10, prompting the union to serve the strike notice.
- Thus conciliation made a recognizable difference to the content of Community legislation.
- It was proposed to organise the whole state structure in the manner of a system of chambers of conciliation.
- Our conciliation process avoids an overly legalistic approach.
- In all cases the employers sought the certificates before exhausting all conciliation and arbitration remedies available.
- Selig's power base among the owners is built on a record of consensus and conciliation, not damn-the-torpedoes, full-speed-ahead action.
- Damage caused by measures taken in excess of the Convention must be compensated, and disputes are subject to compulsory conciliation and arbitration.
- Your Honour referred to the Workplace Relations Act as being a significant departure from history in terms of the delineation between conciliation and arbitration.
- Section 103 with the completion of the conciliation proceedings and the exercise of conciliation powers.
- Management and unions meet today at the Labour Relations Court for conciliation talks on the planned 500-job redundancy package.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!