The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of conciliador
1conciliador masculineconciliadora feminine
- I think Powell is a better mediator, conciliator.
- In Victoria, the battle pitted Turner, the working-class warrior, versus Beresford, the middle-class conciliator.
- First, the PCC prefers to act as a conciliator rather than a judge.
- It was a request for the adjudicator to take on another role, as conciliator or mediator to help the parties reach a settlement.
- They stressed that women are natural mediators and conciliators and, indeed, they must play that role because armed conflicts now impact women the most.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!