The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de concordato
- The canonical-mission requirement was later incorporated into concordats between the Vatican and several German states, and the Reich itself.
- Godman devotes significant attention to the 1933 concordat between the Holy See and Germany.
- Though Muslims and even Protestants also have such access in some provinces, they have no formal concordats with federal ministries, and they are justified in worrying about discrimination.
- If I had had more space, I would have pursued the issue of the concordat and the general antiliberal tenor of Pius's papacy.
- Very often in such regimes, relations with churches are managed through special agreements, concordats, and the like.
- They signed a concordat with the Scottish Trade Union Congress at their recent Perth conference, pledging consultation with the unions.
- An official concordat was signed in 2000 between the Slovak Republic and the Roman Catholic Church.
- In a bid to end the dispute, NHS employers have presented a Scottish concordat that ties wage increases in with wide-sweeping changes to pay structures and working conditions.
- A declaration of Anglican common law and polity could then be issued by the primates at their meeting in 2008, in the form of a concordat.
- The concordat fails to address all the workers' grievances.
- The Austrian court was dominated by the Jesuits, its government had concluded a concordat with Pius IX, the pope who ardently combated all modern ideas.
- However, he conceded there could be opportunities for NHS consultants to boost their income from private work under the concordat.
- If a concordat with the private sector is desirable in England, it should be considered here too.
- Both Pius XI and Pius XII had pontificates that built upon the concordats begun under Benedict.
- So, why doesn't the Scottish Executive cite the spending concordat and get Westminster to pay for the cost of this change in policy?
- The concordat with the pope, however, reconciled Catholics with the new regime by re-establishing their Church.
- Only an international outcry can move these bureaucrats to honor the constitution instead of the concordat.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!