The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of condenatorio
- These references, however critical, are never wholly condemnatory.
- Nothing works them into a condemnatory lather more quickly.
- ‘Their faces were white and they were very condemnatory of our lack of objectivity and fairness,’ Mr. Carter said.
- That's very sharp, and might even be seen by some as being condemnatory.
- Their courage helped millions of people to be less condemnatory and more considerate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!