The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1libertad condicional femenino
- He told the Crown court that on the day magistrates imposed the conditional discharge, the defendant and one or two friends committed the burglary.
- Of the other cases brought by Thurrock that did go ahead, sentences included absolute or conditional discharges, a parenting order, a £200 fine and orders to pay costs.
- Anything else would be incompatible with the order for a conditional discharge.
- A woman who started a fire at her Penhill home has been put on a conditional discharge by a crown court judge.
- He was given a conditional discharge at York Magistrates Court.
- He handed down a six-month conditional discharge and ordered the defendant to pay £200 costs.
- The appellant submits that the trial judge erred in not resorting to the conditional discharge provisions of the Criminal Code.
- It should cut all needless use of remand, and extend warnings, cautions and conditional discharges to minor offenders.
- The claimant has also no right to a conditional discharge while the recognised statutory requirements for detention are satisfied.
- Should the panel agree to grant him a conditional discharge, I would be prepared to provide psychiatric supervision for him in the community.
- But she received a conditional discharge after the court heard she was remorseful and suffered severe health problems.
- He has vowed never to sell fireworks again after being given a conditional discharge and being ordered to pay £250 costs.
- Her mother was given a conditional discharge and a parenting order for one year, which will give her support and teach her how to control her daughter.
- He was given a six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 costs.
- Both women were given a conditional discharge and ordered to pay £40 costs.
- At the time of the offences he was on a conditional discharge imposed by magistrates in October 2002 for deception.
- He was given a conditional discharge after the court heard of the toll the affair and break-up of his marriage had taken.
- She had been brought before the court and given a conditional discharge, and was bound over to be of good behaviour.
- Magistrates gave him a conditional discharge for six months but made no order to costs.
- The court may be driven to imposing either a curfew order or a conditional discharge.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!