The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de preservativo
1preservativo masculinocondón masculino
- You may be irritated by certain makes of condoms, contraceptive creams or lubricants.
- Barrier methods of contraception include diaphragms, condoms and cervical caps.
- The only way to have safe sex is to use a reliable barrier method of contraception such as a condom.
- Other forms of contraception, including condoms for older pupils, have not been ruled out.
- She was in a relationship that had lasted five years and was using condoms for contraception.
- Clients of the centre exchange used for clean, sterile equipment, and condoms were issued for safe sex.
- If you have sex more than once always use a new condom, never re-use condoms.
- Women have become victims of men who refuse to practise safe sex by using condoms.
- If safe sex and condoms were necessary to prevent the killer disease, did it call for a day to do it?
- Have a fundraiser, buy a red ribbon and most importantly, use a condom and practice safer sex.
- The man wore a condom presumably to protect himself rather than her and it split.
- They can get free condoms from the local clinic or from their school nurse.
- It should be as easy for a teenager to talk about sex and condoms as any other subject imaginable.
- The first time we used condoms and afterwards I went on the pill to be extra careful.
- If a couple are using both, it is a personal choice as to whether they stop using condoms.
- Our purpose was to select only those participants who used a condom in the last sex act.
- Asking a person whether he used a condom during his last sex act is not a simple question.
- Most stores get by on more conventional products like condoms and medicinal sexual aids.
- It is our duty to educate them about practising safe sex and the use of condoms.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!