The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cónico
- Some older rural men continue to wear the traditional short, cone-shaped, brown felt hat.
- Just 20 minutes from the airport, we are perched on top of a cone-shaped hill overlooking Kranj.
- The only illumination came through a hole in the cone-shaped ceiling.
- In the countryside, he saw many cone-shaped tombs where poor people were laid to rest.
- The lungs, a pair of sponge-like, cone-shaped organs, are part of the body's respiratory system.
- A healthy liver is cone-shaped, with a smooth, rubbery texture.
- The cone-shaped capsules of the early U.S. space program had heat shields attached to their base.
- The beautiful purple petals that radiate from its dark cone-shaped centre somewhat resemble the commonly grown black-eyed Susan.
- At one time, the nomadic Kazaks lived in yurts, cone-shaped tents of white felt stretched over a framework of wooden poles.
- The dry manure will stack in cone-shaped mounds.
- The Sotho, known as excellent horsemen, are distinguished by their bright blankets and cone-shaped hats.
- Its white flowers are short lived but the striking cone-shaped golden bracts will last from early summer right through to autumn.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!