The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of confidente
1confidente masculine, feminine
- Of the latter, he says: ‘John didn't have any close friends or confidants.’
- I think this president has long looked to his key confidants, his closest friends, to key jobs.
- So she is your best friend, your closest confidante, your mirror image, or even the bane of your existence.
- These four are the princess's closest friends and confidants as well as her court.
- And they often do not have an emotional confidant to share problems with.
- Nobody knows who we really are, not even our closest confidants or companions.
- She had also had the time to discuss the matter with her husband, their legal representatives and a few close friends and confidantes.
- Obviously, the best confidantes are people with whom a high degree of intimacy already exists.
- Find a confidante to whom you can confess the idea - or perhaps write about it.
- This was not a question of dramatic emotional conversions, but simply a chance to share with a confidante and feel forgiven.
- He's one of my closest confidants - I phone him and we talk about our relationship troubles.
- I have a few American friends in the UK - but, again, most are acquaintances rather than my closest confidants.
- He appointed three close confidants to handle the state apparatus, the cabinet and the presidential household.
- My colleagues were my best friends, family, peers, confidantes and mentors.
- Emotionally, a gay man can be a woman's best friend, her confidant, her support, her adviser.
- However, the harsh fact is that with his present set of confidants and advisers, he does not need enemies!
- It might be the effect of temporarily working somewhere different and missing various friends and confidants.
- Historically, Navy chaplains have been counsellors, confidantes and carers for sailors with Christian and non-Christian backgrounds.
- He was just two when we got together, so it wasn't easy, but now she is a friend and a confidante for him, someone who's not a parent.
- But ten minutes later, I was his chief confidant and presumed best buddy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!