The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- ‘This year is going to be a good one,’ she said confidentially.
- Public servants should be able to communicate freely and confidentially with a minister and staff on controversial issues with ongoing sensitivity in the portfolio.
- ‘I like ice hockey because it's fast,’ he adds, confidentially.
- And I went to him personally and said, look, can I talk about anything we might have discussed confidentially?
- All responses will be treated confidentially.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!