The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of limitado
1(space) limitado(space) reducidoin the confined atmosphere of a country town — en el ambiente cerrado de una ciudad de provincia
- Another feature solves the problem of how to have a leisure area in a confined space.
- She said the family had slept in their kitchen and the children could not do their homework because of the confined space.
- So we'll be left with the sort of people who show off on stage at hypnosis gigs acting up in a confined space and trying to root each other.
- When burnt, charcoal gives off carbon monoxide which can kill in a confined space.
- It needs space to look its best but can be grown in a confined area if some of the stems are cut back and it is grown through a support of some sort.
- Within the film's confined internal spaces the human body takes on a territorial presence of its own.
- Relationships with a small group of carers in a confined setting are likely to come under significant strain.
- Babies play in little pens or in safely confined areas on a blanket on the floor.
- This concentration is reached only when there are sufficient cells within a confined volume.
- Is it just me or is stinking up confined public places with solvents a, well, a stinky thing to do?
- This year there are seven plays on offer, four in the confined section and three in the open section.
- The usual problem of marshalling an unwieldy cast in such a confined theatre is tackled by doubling up on roles.
- Because they are so long, opening them in confined quarters could prove difficult.
- What god given right do you have to smoke in the confined carriage of the Tube?
- Such a confined analysis will not help to unravel the response of a whole system, or to describe the complex network.
- In modern usage an artesian well is any well in which the water level rises above the top of the confined aquifer to which the well is open.
- Add fuel, oil or grease in hot or confined places, and you've got a real problem on your hands.
- Jet aircraft were available in numbers for the first time, but had to operate in a confined airspace.
- The confined air of the Paris Metro offered him one of his most fertile ideas.
- Therefore I do feel that smoking should be banned in public places, certainly all confined ones.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!