The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of confiscación
1confiscación femininedecomiso masculine
- The process is already under way and should result, later this year, in new legislation both strengthening conviction-based confiscations and introducing civil forfeiture.
- Now, the perpetrator governments have agreed to this legal conclusion, although they maintain the implausible assertion that gun confiscations were not the result of official policy.
- Law enforcement agencies have seized assets running into several billion dollars, but there have been concerns about confiscations where no charges or convictions have been made against an individual.
- No-one caught smoking pot on south London streets will be treated to anything more than a caution and the confiscation of their stash.
- This includes confiscation of computers if police believe that a record of a firearm is contained therein.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!