The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de confucianismo
1confucianismo masculinoconfucionismo masculino
- So I looked at all Eastern philosophies, Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, and I found that Buddhism has a very strong element of that.
- Confucianism blamed Taoist philosophy of escapism, while Taoism responded by deeming Confucianism as escapist from one's true nature.
- And that's the fundamental teaching of Confucianism, and that as I say, has had a very strong influence in Korea.
- For Chinese religions, the focus is again on unity and diversity, and on the religious nature of Confucianism.
- Most Vietnamese practice the mutually compatible religions of Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism.
- A self-guiding tour includes three chapels for the religions of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.
- We have to substitute flexible Confucianism for orthodox Confucianism in order to cope with the rapidly changing global situation.
- They have taken their religious themes and imagery from Shamanism, Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism.
- Some Confucianists asserted that Confucianism was anti-mercantile.
- The idea came from Buddhism rather than Confucianism, but for Confucians it implied no other-worldly quietism.
- We can admire the moral order of Confucianism, or the stress on harmony with nature in Taoism, or the resignation of the Stoics, and wonder about progress.
- Koreans have traditionally combined elements from different belief systems, such as Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism.
- Even the vaguest promises for an after-life are withheld by Confucianism, illustrating the rigorously secular orientation of this philosophy.
- However, they have also been influenced by the three major religions of China: Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism.
- There the number of converts from Confucianism and other Eastern religions to Christianity is growing rapidly, he explained.
- Buddhism became one of the three major religions of China, along with Taoism and Confucianism.
- Nothing I understood about Confucianism had anything to do with these rituals.
- His personality cult has elements of animism, Confucianism and Christianity.
- In the spiritual traditions of China, Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism, practices and disciplines for refinement of the spirit are common.
- Although mainly a philosophy, Confucianism, the dominant ideology in feudal China, played practically a religious role in Chinese people's life.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!